Benefits & Rewards at Work
Our benefits programs and rewards at work reflect our commitment to rewarding, supporting and inspiring world-class talent. Long-term interest alignment of our employees drives all of our benefits and rewards programs.
Culture and Environment
Our dynamic, growth-oriented and highly collaborative environment creates a high-performance culture that motivates employees to thrive.
- Empowering, challenging and meaningful work
- Cross-functional collaborative environment designed to achieve shared objectives
- Inspiring views and state-of-the-art work spaces
- Significant investment in cutting-edge technology
- Quarterly firm wide updates and communication from business leadership
- Regular team building and social events
- Matching charitable gift program
We believe in a compensation model that rewards value creation and shared ownership.
- Meritocracy with competitive salaries and a variable incentive meant to reward talent for superior performance
- Equity incentives for all employees
- 401(k) match of 100% up to IRS limit
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages provided at the convenience of the firm
- Parking benefit or transportation subsidy
Life and Wellness Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits program designed to attract and retain the best and brightest employees.
- Comprehensive medical and vision coverage with premiums paid for by Artisan Partners
- Health Saving Account (HSA) partially funded by Artisan Partners
- Dental, life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability offerings
- Significant vacation and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness center onsite (Milwaukee)
We regularly look to grow our business in a way that maximizes long-term career opportunities and development for our high-caliber talent. We look for those who are self-motivated to develop their careers and add value to the firm.
- Substantial tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certifications and continuing education
- Learning opportunities—conferences, seminars and training
- Leadership and management development initiatives
- Broad roles with cross-functional exposure and stretch assignments for future growth
- Ability to leverage intellectual curiosity to gain professional development